Volunteers serve the parish in faithful stewardship with countless hours of service and support in many areas and ministries.
- Parish Office - volunteers provide coverage for the telephones and do other clerical duties to assist the parish staff during office hours.
- Finance and Capital - volunteers not only help the bookkeeper manage weekly collections, they also serve on the finance and capital team to provide strategic direction for the financial health of the parish
- Technology - volunteers who are professionals in computer technology set-up and maintain the office computer network, telephone system and website.
- Religious Education Programs - volunteers assist with instruction and support for the panish Speaking Faith Formation Ministries in Religious Education, Youth Ministry and Confirmation, Adult Confirmation and R.C.I.A. programs in both English and Hispanic ministries.
- Worship and Liturgy - volunteers play key roles as they serve in the mass as acolytes or altar servers, ushers, greeters, eucharistic ministers, lectors, music ministers and children's liturgy leaders.
- Family Life Ministries -
- Pastoral Care Ministries -
- Prayer Ministries -
- Service and Community Outreach
- Special Events - Volunteer leaders and team members come together for a period of time to plan and support special events such as the annual Parish Picnic and Founders Day Mass. Volunteers also provide for the hospitality needs for priests visiting the parish.
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.