The mission of the Parish Men's Club is to assist the Pastor of Old Mission Santa Inés in his duties and to help the men of the parish to express and carry out their vocation of service.
What we do:
- Support parish religious and social activities as requested
- Provide funding for non-routine expenses and projects
- Join in major functions such as the Parish Picnic
- Join with other ministries in social and religious efforts
- Act as a resource in emergency situations as they occur
Why we do it?
To provide fellowship and community to men of the parish as a way of meeting our common goals and mission of being of service to others
When we meet?
Our business meeting is the first Monday of each month at 7 PM.
Pancake breakfasts are held once per month usually on the 3rd Sunday. Acual dates can vary due to other parish activities, but are always published in the Sunday Bulletin.
Where we meet?
Meetings are held in the lower conference room at the Mission next to the main hall.
Breakfasts are in the main or big hall.
Our Recent Activities:
- College Scholarship
- Upgrade Mission Archives Computer
- Replace Historical Signage
- Restore Paintings
- Youth Team Scholarship
- Summer Camp Scholarships
- Christmas Basket Donations for Needy
- Landscaping Items (Fence Roses)
- St. Vincent de Paul donations
- Gifts for Priests and Nuns
- Over 500 roses for Moms every Mother's Day
The Parish Men's Club has been active in Grounds Projects, Restoration Funding, San Lorenzo Seminary projects, and Community service since its founding in 1971. Click on the history and join links to learn more about the history of the club and how to join us in our mission work.
The Parish Men's Club will consider any project or service within its means and capabilities and strive to be open to all new ideas from members and the parish ministries.